Terms of Service
- Your iotools.cloud Account (if available): If you create an account through the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must not use the widgets in a misleading or unlawful manner and IO Tools may change or remove any widgets that it considers to be used inappropriately or unlawfully, or otherwise likely to cause IO Tools liability. You must immediately notify IO Tools of any breaches of security. IO Tools will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors: By operating the Website, IO Tools does not represent or imply that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that contains technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. IO Tools disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites: We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which iotools.cloud links, and that link to iotools.cloud. IO Tools does not have any control over those non-IO Tools websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-IO Tools website or webpage, IO Tools does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. IO Tools disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-IO Tools websites and webpages.
- Intellectual Property: This Agreement does not transfer from IO Tools to you any IO Tools or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with IO Tools. IO Tools, iotools.cloud, the iotools.cloud logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with iotools.cloud, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of IO Tools or IO Tools’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any IO Tools or third-party trademarks.
- Terms of Service Revisions: IO Tools reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. IO Tools may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination: IO Tools may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your iotools.cloud account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website is provided “as is”. To the extent permitted by law, IO Tools and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither IO Tools nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will IO Tools, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. IO Tools shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless IO Tools, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between IO Tools and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of IO Tools, or by the posting by IO Tools of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Sydney, NSW. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the arbitration rules of The Institute of Arbitrators & Mediators Australia (“IAMA”) by arbitrators appointed in accordance with such rules. The arbitration shall take place in Sydney, Australia, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; IO Tools may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.